Are you overspending on operational expenses for your business and your network is still not up to par? How is your business functioning — in relation to innovative capabilities that hasten time-to-market? Is your business’s customer engagement method resulting in repeat customers? Hmm, that’s a lot to consider.
Don’t fret, allow Intraway to launch the full potential of your network. And while we’re handling all the telecommunications and global digital transformation for your business, you can read some of the all-time best memoirs and books for entrepreneurs below. It’s always smart to continue training so that your brand and business stay relevant in the competitive world of technology and the rapidness in which it continues to evolve.
Find out what you need to do to get and stay ahead of the most current advancements in tech and the growing trends in marketing.
All-Time Best Business Books — For Beginners
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: 30th Anniversary Edition — This book, by Steven Covey, is believed to be just as applicable today, in 2021 as it was when it was published in 1989. Some consider this a self-improvement read, as every successful entrepreneur has had to learn good habits as well as self-discipline.
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity, by David Allen — originally published in 2001, started a productivity campaign that has reshaped the ways in which people work. The book was replicated in 2015, with the newer version keeping true to the key principles of clearing your head and putting all of that information into a system as well as remaining.
- The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated by Timothy Ferriss — can surely help you decipher the difference between being effective vs being efficient. The book questions people’s assumptions, and the working life of the cultural norms. This book can assist you with creating a lifestyle that’s free from drudgery and builds your beautiful life.
- The New One-Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson — A story of a young man looking for an effective manager. This book, published in 1981, is said to be one of the most engaging books today for novel entrepreneurs. This book teaches that brief executive junctures can generate hefty results.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill — This book is said to be the definition of a classic, considering it was published in 1937. Although some today question Hill’s talent, there must be a good reason that his book still remains on many of the lists of the beginner’s best business books.
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip and Dan Heath — Outlines the six traits that determine why some marketing messages go viral and others do not. Once you understand viral content, you will notice that you’re a more effective marketer.
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing, by Al Ries and Jack Trout — The authors try to offer a feel of foresight by creating and deciphering the 22 Laws of Marketing, allowing you to create successful advertising. This book was published in 2009 and still makes the top business books for beginners business books list.
- Rework by Jason Fried — Learn how to manage accordingly and visualize your world for what it is. Jason Fried offers advice such as — not glamorizing the startup, but instead, learn how to use simplicity as a differentiator. The key message from this management book is to be clear about your brand and business.
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts by Bréne Brown — A New York Times bestseller for a reason. Brown employs weaknesses as a strength by supplying research, sharing personal testimonies, and offering practical advice, tips, and tools.
- The Psychology of Selling: Increase Your Sales Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible by Brian Tracy — Another classic where you’ll find an effortless outline of sales processes and techniques to enhance your sales presentations in an effort to close more sales.
If you want to work in an environment where excellence is rewarded, Intraway is the place for you. Join our team of skilled tech professionals and get unmatched benefits.